Spring Weekend is made possible by UConn students’ commitment to creating new, positive traditions while committing to the following parameters:
- Spring Weekend events are open ONLY to UConn students (including regional campus students); students will be required to present their UConn IDs and Spring Weekend wristbands in order to enter any Spring Weekend event.
- Students must swipe their UConn ID in order to receive a wristband. Students will only receive one wristband for the entire weekend.
- Students, faculty, and staff are expected to respect and comply with all signs, barricades, and orders from UConn police and other security.
- Only UConn students are permitted in the residence halls on the Storrs campus. Visitors must sign-in and remain with their host.
- UConn students can swipe other UConn students into the Dining Halls if both have UConn student IDs. Exceptions are made for visiting parents.
- Alcohol is not allowed at any event.
- Backpacks and large bags are not permitted at any Spring Weekend event.